There are newer employer reviews for Collective Bias

Fun, energetic, forward thinking place to work

Current Employee - Account Executive in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Account Executive in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Collective Bias full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The people are awesome. I'm in the Chicago office and always have a great time in and out of the office. The industry itself is fast-paced and always changing so you need to be on your toes! It's a casual, friendly, and fun environment to work in.

The brands/retailers we work with are awesome. We treat everyone as though they're family and it is what makes us so successful as company.

If you enjoy working in a new media-digital/social, enjoy the entrepreneurial spirit, and being on the cusp of a booming industry-Collective Bias is a great company to work for!

Cons

Growing pains- our company is growing and an accelerated speed. With the amount of clients jumping on the social media/digital space bandwagon, we hire a lot of people with various CPG and retailer backgrounds. There are so many new ideas that aren't able to be implemented right away because we're still fairly new and putting in place new processes.

Being in a sattelite office also has its own hurdles. There are HQ growing pains, but also sattelite growing pains as management defines their leadership positions. We are a growing company, so sometimes you have to just roll with it.

Communication is key-especially when working with other in different offices. Open door policy is great, but I need to take advantage of it more!

reviews filtered by
  1. It's exciting and fun to come to work every day.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

I have been working at Collective Bias full-time

Pros

It's inspiring, fun, progressive, and most importantly.....we have a great product! We seem to have many satisfied clients. Belief that we are committed to knowing who we are as a company and being the best in the industry.

Cons

I do not have anything to add.

Continue with the company meetings. I appreciate the open communication from Bill and Amy. I like that best practices/campaign highlights are shared in this forum.

2. Fabulous. Hard worker is recognized through company-wide meetings and promotions. Most people have a good attitude!

I have been working at Collective Bias full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Dog friendly (at HQ), great flexibility, laid- back approach, huge opportunity to grow fast within the company. With the change in leadership to Bill, I feel that there are more opportunities for me and team members, to grow in a stable business. Also, Bill is VERY transparent, I never have to worry about his vision or the growth of the company because he has very clear direction and tells us flat out the great sales numbers!

Cons

Sometimes with Social Media, you will need to work some late hours or answer something over the weekend... but that is the nature of the space. Not necessarily something that is only CB.

Continue to hire very qualified people per senior positions. With that said, it should be a balance- don't forget to promote and trust the young people within the company, they are some of the hardest working people!

There are newer employer reviews for Collective Bias