Fast Paced and full of Excitement

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

I have been working at Collective Bias full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Flexible Schedule, Casual Dress, Fun, multiple neat advertisers, innovative

Cons

Lack of consistency, being for sale, frequent employee changes, unclear long term strategy

Advice to Management

Thank you for trying to bring us to great places in 2014 and beyond. Really enjoying the opportunity for career growth and visibility to our short term future. I really enjoy the framework of the company updates and think it's a great practice to continue in 2014. A few less company changes would be desired in 2014; more specifically around process, people, & culture. Keep up the great work.

Collective Bias Response

May 13, 2014Director, Human Resources

Our leadership team is working on improving communication of our long term strategy to the company as a whole, thanks in part to this feedback. Thank you!

reviews filtered by
  1. Fun, energetic, forward thinking place to work

Current Employee - Account Executive in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Collective Bias full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The people are awesome. I'm in the Chicago office and always have a great time in and out of the office. The industry itself is fast-paced and always changing so you need to be on your toes! It's a casual, friendly, and fun environment to work in.

The brands/retailers we work with are awesome. We treat everyone as though they're family and it is what makes us so successful as company.

If you enjoy working in a new media-digital/social, enjoy the entrepreneurial spirit, and being on the cusp of a booming industry-Collective Bias is a great company to work for!

Cons

Growing pains- our company is growing and an accelerated speed. With the amount of clients jumping on the social media/digital space bandwagon, we hire a lot of people with various CPG and retailer backgrounds. There are so many new ideas that aren't able to be implemented right away because we're still fairly new and putting in place new processes.

Being in a sattelite office also has its own hurdles. There are HQ growing pains, but also sattelite growing pains as management defines their leadership positions. We are a growing company, so sometimes you have to just roll with it.

Advice to Management

Communication is key-especially when working with other in different offices. Open door policy is great, but I need to take advantage of it more!

2. It's exciting and fun to come to work every day.

I have been working at Collective Bias full-time

Pros

It's inspiring, fun, progressive, and most importantly.....we have a great product! We seem to have many satisfied clients. Belief that we are committed to knowing who we are as a company and being the best in the industry.

Cons

I do not have anything to add.

Advice to Management

Continue with the company meetings. I appreciate the open communication from Bill and Amy. I like that best practices/campaign highlights are shared in this forum.