Collective Bias

www.collectivebias.com

Great company with lots of growth opportunity

Marketing (Current Employee) Bentonville, AR

ProsLove the people, the transparency, the professionalism and the respect. I've never worked for a company where the executive leadership team was as open, honest and sincere with their employees. CB is a great company for those who are looking to grow as a professional, have fun and build something new.

ConsCB is located in Bentonville/Rogers. If you live in Fayetteville...the commute is the worst. Resources are getting better, but as with all growing companies, we're spread thin sometimes. There's no one that doesn't take their work home with them. I don't think this is a con, but a testament to how much everyone likes working at CB. If you have a problem with working after hours, CB isn't for you.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Collective Bias Director, Human Resources responded to this review

May 13, 2014

Thank you for the honest feedback! We're looking forward to moving into our new Rogers office location, which should shave 15-20 minutes off of the commute for Fayetteville residents. :)

Collective Bias combines an awesome atmosphere with a diverse and skilled work force.

Analytics Coordinator (Current Employee) Bentonville, AR

I have been working at Collective Bias full-time for less than a year

Pros: Culture, people, innovation, and technology Cons: There are growing pains as Collective Bias continues to grow Advice to Senior Management: Continue to leverage the skill sets of the employees to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

The vertical has enormous potential and the Company and its people are absolutely terrific

I have been working at Collective Bias full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great opportunity in the fastest growing area of shopper marketing. Great Company culture… Cons: Due to explosive business growth, the Company has outgrown its physical space and most people's bandwidth is stretched fairly thin. The… Advice to Senior Management: It will be important to retain our unique corporate culture while putting in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Collective Bias.

Worked for Collective Bias? Contribute to the Community!