Collective Bias

www.collectivebias.com

Great company with lots of growth opportunity

Current Employee - Marketing  in  Bentonville, AR
Current Employee - Marketing in Bentonville, AR

I have been working at Collective Bias full-time

Pros

Love the people, the transparency, the professionalism and the respect. I've never worked for a company where the executive leadership team was as open, honest and sincere with their employees. CB is a great company for those who are looking to grow as a professional, have fun and build something new.

Cons

CB is located in Bentonville/Rogers. If you live in Fayetteville...the commute is the worst. Resources are getting better, but as with all growing companies, we're spread thin sometimes. There's no one that doesn't take their work home with them. I don't think this is a con, but a testament to how much everyone likes working at CB. If you have a problem with working after hours, CB isn't for you.

Collective Bias Response

May 13, 2014Director, Human Resources

Thank you for the honest feedback! We're looking forward to moving into our new Rogers office location, which should shave 15-20 minutes off of the commute for Fayetteville residents. :)

Other Reviews for Collective Bias

Collective Bias combines an awesome atmosphere with a diverse and skilled work force.

Current Employee - Analytics Coordinator  in  Bentonville, AR
    Current Employee - Analytics Coordinator in Bentonville, AR

I have been working at Collective Bias full-time for less than a year

Pros

Culture, people, innovation, and technology

Cons

There are growing pains as Collective Bias continues to grow

Continue to leverage the skill sets of the employees to innovate and scale the business

The vertical has enormous potential and the Company and its people are absolutely terrific

I have been working at Collective Bias full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great opportunity in the fastest growing area of shopper marketing.
    Great Company culture that truly embraces the importance of its people.
    Great product solution (value proposition).
    Great people.

Cons

Due to explosive business growth, the Company has outgrown its physical space and most people's bandwidth is stretched fairly thin. The Company is aggressively hiring to address this issue and moving to new space this summer, but right now space is tight

It will be important to retain our unique corporate culture while putting in place the critical infrastructure and adding the additional personel necessary to maintain our growth

There are newer employer reviews for Collective Bias.

Worked for Collective Bias? Contribute to the Community!