Collective Bias

www.collectivebias.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Collective Bias

Great company with lots of growth opportunity

Current Employee - Marketing in Bentonville, AR
Current Employee - Marketing in Bentonville, AR

I have been working at Collective Bias full-time

Pros

Love the people, the transparency, the professionalism and the respect. I've never worked for a company where the executive leadership team was as open, honest and sincere with their employees. CB is a great company for those who are looking to grow as a professional, have fun and build something new.

Cons

CB is located in Bentonville/Rogers. If you live in Fayetteville...the commute is the worst. Resources are getting better, but as with all growing companies, we're spread thin sometimes. There's no one that doesn't take their work home with them. I don't think this is a con, but a testament to how much everyone likes working at CB. If you have a problem with working after hours, CB isn't for you.

Collective Bias Response

May 13, 2014Director, Human Resources

Thank you for the honest feedback! We're looking forward to moving into our new Rogers office location, which should shave 15-20 minutes off of the commute for Fayetteville residents. :)

38 Other Employee Reviews for Collective Bias (View Most Recent)

Innovation With A Community Core

I have been working at Collective Bias full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Collective Bias is a community centered company, whether it be the bloggers or the people that work here.
    Fair wages, great benefits, 401k and fair amounts of paid vacation and sick leave.
    Innovative work space environments- whether you work remotely or in one of the offices, or both you won't be locked in a cube.

Cons

Telecommuting provides interesting challenges- while the company is community focused, you can easily get locked behind a computer screen with busy days and dynamic campaigns or projects.
    The company is relatively young, so growing pains occur, especially as client bids change and the work needed adapts.

The vertical has enormous potential and the Company and its people are absolutely terrific

I have been working at Collective Bias full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Great opportunity in the fastest growing area of shopper marketing.
    Great Company culture that truly embraces the importance of its people.
    Great product solution (value proposition).
    Great people.

Cons

Due to explosive business growth, the Company has outgrown its physical space and most people's bandwidth is stretched fairly thin. The Company is aggressively hiring to address this issue and moving to new space this summer, but right now space is tight

It will be important to retain our unique corporate culture while putting in place the critical infrastructure and adding the additional personel necessary to maintain our growth

There are newer employer reviews for Collective Bias