College Internship Program
www.cipworldwide.org Pittsfield, MA 50 to 149 Employees

not the best place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosthere's good pay, good location, good students. perks include some nice lunches and fun times hanging out with the students.

Consthe downsides include having to work with staff that micromanage their employees after months of not paying attention to their work. the program is way too expensive for students and i wouldn't recommend it.

Advice to Senior Managementmy advice would be to revise the management of the bloomington office. those in charge have caused all of the good employees to leave the company.

Better Now

I have been working at College Internship Program part-time for more than a year

Pros: With the change in leadership, CIP is starting to change… Cons: The company is still a tightwad when it comes to… Advice to Senior Management: Extend benefits to more employees No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

CIP is making solid changes that will impact the program in a positive way

I have been working at College Internship Program full-time for more than a year

Pros: Founder Michael McManmon has recently passed the leadership torch of the College Internship Program to his son Dan McManmon, and in the few months Dan… Cons: I think the biggest drawback to working at CIP right now is the employees who don't know how to deal with change. CIP is raising… Advice to Senior Management: Providing more autonomy at the local levels for all of the CIP centers is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on College Internship Program.

Worked for College Internship Program? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at College Internship Program reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for College Internship Program CEO Jim Ball. All reviews posted anonymously by College Internship Program employees.