College Nannies and Tutors

www.collegenanniesandtutors.com
  www.collegenanniesandtutors.com
There are newer employer reviews for College Nannies and Tutors

Great management and great pay.

Current Employee - Nanny in Walnut Creek, CA
Current Employee - Nanny in Walnut Creek, CA

I have been working at College Nannies and Tutors part-time (less than an year)

Pros

The company really acknowledges how much work you do and they give you a lot of freedom. They have tons of different opportunities to advance and even have a "Nanny college" where you can earn early childhood education credits if you are interested in a career that requires that. Every so often they set up a lot of events to get you to meet your co-workers, and they are really fun!

Cons

Sometimes you get a bad family, but that isn't a con of the company just a con of being a Nanny or tutor no matter where you are.

55 Other Employee Reviews for College Nannies and Tutors (View Most Recent)

Perfect Job For College Students

Current Employee - Nanny in Katy, TX
    Current Employee - Nanny in Katy, TX

I have been working at College Nannies and Tutors part-time (less than an year)

Pros

This job is incredibly flexible with your student schedule, and allows you to work on the days and times in which you are available. They have a great system for on-call nannies, that I believe is very convenient for crazy, college student schedules.

Cons

The pay is not that great, when measured to the demands of families that you have been assigned to.

I honestly believe that the management is very effective, and can only improve from here on. However, I do wish that the placements could be closer to where I live.

Great Company to Work For

Current Employee - Nanny in Wayzata, MN
    Current Employee - Nanny in Wayzata, MN

I have been working at College Nannies and Tutors part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Flexible hours, good pay, availability is flexible, all families are fun and easy to work for, staff is always there to answer any questions you may have.

Cons

Full time during the summer is often overtime

There are newer employer reviews for College Nannies and Tutors