There are newer employer reviews for College Works Painting

Experiential, fast paced learning environment, performance based!

Current Employee - Regional Consultant  in  San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Regional Consultant in San Diego, CA

I have been working at College Works Painting full-time for more than a year

Pros

It's all about the people you get to work with and the lives you get to impact. CWP offers a unique opportunity to positively influence someone's life in a life changing manner, and that priceless.

Cons

Hours are long, impacts life style significantly, some people love it, some don't.

Continue to seek innovative ways of increasing the entrepreneurial experience for college students.

257 Other Employee Reviews for College Works Painting (View Most Recent)

Experience that will bring you to another level of job eligibility.

Former Employee - Branch Manager  in  Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Branch Manager in Chicago, IL

I worked at College Works Painting full-time for less than a year

Pros

College Works Painting gave me the opportunity to run my own business and after completing the internship I have instantly noticed how my perspective has grown in business and in life. I would recommend this program to any hard working person in any field. You will learn more than you can fathom and have a great time doing it. If you want to make copies, get coffee, and coast through a meaningless internship this is NOT FOR YOU. If you want to gain an experience that will change your life and get some good money in your pocket, get your app filled out five minutes ago! I couldn't speak more highly of an internship.

Cons

It will make you feel like any job you have after college works is not quite as significant or rewarding. I just finished the internship and now am working another job. I feel like I went from being a CEO to being an expendable.

Try and get into some of the career fairs at universities. I ran into some college pro guys last week trying to steal your thunder.

Fantastic experience learning how to be an entrepenuer

Current Employee - Branch Manager  in  Barrington, IL
    Current Employee - Branch Manager in Barrington, IL

I have been working at College Works Painting as an intern for more than a year

Pros

The program had a lot of of positives, it was challenging, motivating and extremely rewarding. The team culture is one of the best parts. Being able to work hard and play hard is a great way to learn how to see the big picture. The District Managers truly care about your experience, and they want to show you success. My DM came with me and showed me success in my business and I am still extremely close to my DM. He pushed me, kept me motivated, helped me when I was down, and made me money. The VP's took interest in my business, they came to my jobsite and helped me grow. After doing the program it spring-boarded me into amazing leadership opportunities both professionally and on campus at the University of Illinois.

Cons

This program is challenging, and you need to be driven to do it. If you want to be average this is not for you. Sometimes it feels like a roller coaster and it's important that you always keep the experience you are getting in mind through the ups and down. It will push you outside your comfort zone. Make sure you are motivated by the experience, and not just money hungry.

There are newer employer reviews for College Works Painting

Worked for College Works Painting? Contribute to the Community!