College Works Painting

www.collegeworks.com

Humanized Prison

Branch Manager Intern (Former Employee) Sacramento, CA

ProsThe pros associated with this job as an intern, or as a regional consultant, revolve around networking and learning the work ethic common to starting up your own company.

ConsIn my experience, the biggest con was working with the office. Consistently lost customer, employee information so checks and paperwork were late with no appeal process available. As long as you have a manager who engages with you regularly you have a decent shot at doing moderately well but if you get a manager who doesn't well its up to you how bad you want it to get before you quit.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork on making your office staff in charge of receiving paperwork more responsible and lower your cut of the sale. This is a sales position for college students, let them have some cash and not take 40% from their sale.

Fantastic real world experience

Branch Manager (Former Employee) Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at College Works Painting as an intern for more than a year

Pros: Ohio division: Company values, the VP will do anything for you to help you succeed, great pay… Cons: Definitely a challenge. Working with clients can be difficult at… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

branch manager

I have been working at College Works Painting

Pros: work hard play hard culture Cons: no help for middle bracket performers More
There are newer reviews on College Works Painting.

Worked for College Works Painting? Contribute to the Community!