College of Marin

www.marin.cc.ca.us

Much dissension here

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsLittle oversight, if you like working independently. Flexible schedule. Relaxed collegiate atmosphere. The students are from varying backgrounds, socioeconomically, ethnically, educationally.

ConsMuch infighting between management (director of programs) and faculty. Very disheartening, especially when support staff are ignored, disregarded, and disrespected.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe faculty in our department were disorganized, harried, but definitely cared about education. The support staff are underutilized, underappreciated, and understimulated. Very little development potential for employees.

Great staff that was extremely helpful

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at College of Marin part-time

Pros: Help with college applications, Rewarding work experience Cons: Bureaucracy made it difficult to accomplish some tasks More

Large bureaucratic organization, slow moving and political.

Part-time Adjunct Temporary (Current Employee) Kentfield, CA

I have been working at College of Marin part-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Teaching students can be inspiring. Teaching at the college level affords a certain… Cons: Part-time teachers are not treated as part of a unified… Advice to Senior Management: Think about how to better incorporate change and innovation, more quickly, to incorporate into… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on College of Marin.

Worked for College of Marin? Contribute to the Community!