Collegiate Entrepreneurs
www.collegiateentrepreneurs.com Braintree, MA 150 to 499 Employees

CE provides you a true entrepreneurial experience while at the same time giving you a legal safety net.

Branch Manager (Former Employee)

Pros- Great with giving you resources to start your branch
- Incredible Resume Builder
- Opportunity to make a lot of money for your age
- More management experience than any other college students achieve

Cons- Once you start your business, you are basically on your own
- VERY time consuming, brace yourself
- Opportunity to make no money
- Lots of driving

Advice to Senior ManagementI didn't make a lot of money, my fault, and I think the only reason they kept me around is because I worked my ass of to bring in revenue for CE instead of profit for myself at times. I think upper management should be compensated on branch manager profit, not branch manager revenue. If the branch managers bring home money for themselves, it will work out for CE in the end, maybe even more so than it does now. I think you guys have a very hard job, big ups to you.

Hard Work

Branch Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Collegiate Entrepreneurs

Pros: Totally autonomous in a position with power very much to learn Cons: a lot of work difficult to make a sufficient amount of… More

Colleg Entrepreneurial Experience

Branch Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Collegiate Entrepreneurs

Pros: Great experience that you can't get anywhere else. This will give you… Cons: Somewhat of a pyramid scheme that can be very frustrating at times and limit… Advice to Senior Management: Dont treat branch managers as being so expendable. If someone isnt on top of their game… More
There are newer reviews on Collegiate Entrepreneurs.

Worked for Collegiate Entrepreneurs? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Collegiate Entrepreneurs reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Collegiate Entrepreneurs CEO Eric Crews. All reviews posted anonymously by Collegiate Entrepreneurs employees.