Collin County Community College

www.collin.edu

In general it has been good

Assistant Director (Current Employee) McKinney, TX

ProsGreat overall environment, enjoy the job and the people in general.

ConsDirect supervisor is a very rigid fellow, and he sets up unrealistic rules. Even though he is a great resource because of his experience, it very difficult to work for him. I am actually looking for another job.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey need to implement one of those human resources techniques where the supervisors get evaluated as well and there is feedback to the leadership team about how the middle managerial positions are really performing.

Nice Place to Work - Exception IT

Information Technology (Former Employee) Plano, TX

I worked at Collin County Community College

Pros: For the most part people are very nice to work with and for. More laid back environment. If you work within the Education side, this is an… Cons: Where to start. Health Benefits: D- There is nothing the college can do about this. The benefits are the same ones that all… Advice to Senior Management: You should get an outside consulting firm to evaluate the IT department's technology, management, and staff. They pay very good rates to some network… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A great place to get a quality education.

I have been working at Collin County Community College

Pros: Can work and take classes. Cons: Most jobs are just part-time. Advice to Senior Management: Improved wage structure. More

There are newer reviews on Collin County Community College.

Worked for Collin County Community College? Contribute to the Community!