Collin County Community College

www.collin.edu

Racist Conservative Christian views

Former Employee - Human Resources Administrative  in  Plano, TX
Former Employee - Human Resources Administrative in Plano, TX

Pros

None. I liked maybe 2 people I worked with.

Cons

I worked in the HR department, I would receive complaints, mostly from minority students, how the staff/professors would treat them. They were quick to call the campus police on them for basically doing nothing. I would see so many of them be suspended and charged criminally for just trying to get an education. The HR high ups would cover up for the teacher/faculty in favor of whatever came out of their mouths. They treated blacks and hispanics the worst. Very quick to suspend them. I felt very sorry for them. It was like working at Aushwitz.

It is 2013. This is America. Treat everyone with respect. Just because a student isn't white it doesn't give you the right to expel them or not listen to their side of the story.

Other reviews for Collin County Community College

Great school bogged down by politics.

Pros

Friendly and helpful staff across the district.

Cons

Lots of politics at the top that trickles down constantly. People running in fear of leadership. Spies everywhere. Constantly have to watch your back just to do your job.

Check your egos at the door and allow your staff to contribute to the operations of the college. Everything does not have to be dictated from the top.

Time served

Pros

Beautiful and scenic campuses with new facilities make for a pleasing to the eye environment. Generally nice staff and faculty.

Cons

Leadership by intimidation and scapegoat mentalities. Retaliation is used as a frequent punishment for anything that is not the status quo. Poor communication, management, employee support system. Very low pay.

There are newer employer reviews for Collin County Community College.

Worked for Collin County Community College? Contribute to the Community!