Collins Consulting

www.colcon.com

All and all, a good company to work for !!!

Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) Schaumburg, IL

ProsI've been working at Collins for about a year, and i must say that over that course of time there are a bunch of pros for working here. Firstly, the company's staff (both employees and management) are all friendly, relatable, and easy to work with. In addition, the management works with individual recruiters to cater to their strengths and teach them the ways of success in this industry. The management is also really good at allowing their employees to maintain their work life balance.
There are also other smaller perks which spice up the recruiting experience, like friendly team competitions from time to time. Last year there was a competition for an all expenses paid trip to New York, which was really fun.

ConsCollins is located in Schaumburg, which can be cumbersome to commute to from some suburbs and Chicago. However, management is very reasonable about being delayed by traffic for all their employees.

Needs Improving...

Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) Schaumburg, IL

I worked at Collins Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros: - Friendly coworkers of same age - Personal desks - Earn PTO… Cons: - No Headsets for high amount of phone usage - Typical cubical posiiton - Very numbers driven (monitor phone usage, minutes inbound and outbound) - Unrealistic weekly goals -… Advice to Senior Management: Make sure that you are all on the same page. Recruiters shouldn't be getting in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Would not recommend

Recruiter (Current Employee)

I have been working at Collins Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good location, nice ( non-management) staff. Cons: Management is very territorial. Often talks down to the recruiters. Extremely numbers driven to the point of not… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your employees more and have a little faith… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Collins Consulting.

Worked for Collins Consulting? Contribute to the Community!