Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co.

www.coloniallife.com

Supporting good employees is a last priority

ProsThe company has many wonderful employees and contracted agents. You will form relationships that will last a lifetime with many people in this company. There are senior managers who care and are accessible. The longevity of some of the employees is a real draw for good employees.

ConsNo matter how hard you work or how many people think you are a top-notch employee, the company will get rid of you in a heartbeat and without notice. The company states that family and employees are first, but their actions show differently. Individuals and families have been financially devasted by the unfair tactics used to squeeze employees out of their positions and this can be done on the advise of one person in power.

Advice to Senior ManagementThink longer and harder before devasting employees and their families with the loss of their jobs. There is always a better way to handle the situation with an employee who has proven their value to the company.

My views of Colonial

I have been working at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co.

Pros: Great job for those of us hwo are very sales driven, and enjoy the ability to work from your home office if you desire. Sales… Cons: You are only as good as your last number, if you do not… Advice to Senior Management: Understanding a said markets strength is really important. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Colonial has a lot of empty promises.

Benefit Counselor (Current Employee)

I have been working at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co.

Pros: There name is not AFLAC! Cons: The company expects you to grow with no income. If I asked you to open a store and the bank wont give you money for… Advice to Senior Management: Get off your duffs and open new account and not reopening dead accounts.Those account are dead because they dont… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co..

Worked for Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co.? Contribute to the Community!