Colorcon INC
www.colorcon.com West Point, PA 500 to 999 Employees

Good company to enter for intial start up in career..

Scientist (Current Employee)

ProsThe company offers flexable time but a very fast pace working area. The companies business is successful and pays at a good mediate range. Great benefits available.

ConsLess pay than the average market value. The growth from one position to another is slow.

Advice to Senior ManagementIncrease in pay would definitly work out. But judge seniority based on knowledge and work potential rather than counting years of experiance.

Operational

I have been working at Colorcon INC full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Global company, have the chances to travel internationally. Cons: Small scale private held, very limited growth opportunities to be… Advice to Senior Management: Pay attention to employees' concerns about the growth opportunities and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Goāl (India)

I have been working at Colorcon INC

Pros: gets good experience . work life balance Cons: salary is less. salary should be increased to the market… More
There are newer reviews on Colorcon INC.

Worked for Colorcon INC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Colorcon INC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Colorcon INC CEO Mike McLelland. All reviews posted anonymously by Colorcon INC employees.