Columbia Bank
www.columbiabankonline.com Fair Lawn, NJ 500 to 999 Employees

Great Place to Work

Fair Lawn, NJ

I have been working at Columbia Bank full-time for more than a year

ProsEveryone is very family oriented, they will not let anyone go without a good reason, they move from within and gettng a promotion is common, everyone is respectful and curtious.

ConsMany people embrace the 'gossip culture'. The management tends to be very conservative and under the rug about things, they are not easy about change (but that's changing)

Advice to Senior ManagementManage risks with opportunities wisely.

Good company to work for

Teller (Former Employee)
Fair Lawn, NJ

I worked at Columbia Bank

Pros: flexible schedule, good pay and benefits Cons: hard to get promoted, long training period Advice to Senior Management: none at this time Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Columbia Bank

Head Teller (Current Employee)

I have been working at Columbia Bank full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great company to work for...great benefits and they care for… Cons: Hard to advance because of limited openings Advice to Senior Management: Get rid of the dead weight and reward the hard… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Columbia Bank.

Worked for Columbia Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Columbia Bank reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Columbia Bank CEO Thomas J. Kemly. All reviews posted anonymously by Columbia Bank employees.