Columbia Bank (WA & OR)

www.columbiabank.com

Columbia Bank

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Tacoma, WA

ProsCompany has a strong commitment to employees with low employee turnover, generous vacation/sick leave, and accessibilty to senior management. Company is well-respected in the community.

ConsCompany compensation of employees is not communicated very well. Company has had an unofficial salary freeze for most employees the last two years.

Advice to Senior ManagementCompany management could improve its frequency of employee reviews. Company could also perform 360 degree feedback of managers and employees along with annual reviews.

A stable but mediocre job

Financial Analyst (Current Employee) Tacoma, WA

I have been working at Columbia Bank (WA & OR)

Pros: Columbia Bank provides good job stability, a conservative culture, and reasonable benefits. The company also emphasizes work/family balance and is flexible in providing time off.… Cons: Compensation is below market, as has been shown in a recent employee survey and in my own experience. The company is resistant to change and… Advice to Senior Management: Be open to input and advice from the lower ranks. If you offer a competitive wage, you'll have better human… More

financial Services

I have been working at Columbia Bank (WA & OR) full-time for more than a year

Pros: Culture, friendly, professional, courteous, pleasant Cons: tends to pay at lower end of pay scales Advice to Senior Management: pay better Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Columbia Bank (WA & OR).

Worked for Columbia Bank (WA & OR)? Contribute to the Community!