Columbus Regional Health
www.crh.org Columbus , IN 1000 to 5000 Employees

I have always been treated respectfully & fairly and management is very supportive of my personal & professional growth.

Support Technician (Current Employee)
Columbus, IN

ProsCRH often promotes from within so there are many opportunities for growth. The offer some tuition reimbursement and the CRH foundation will help with scholarships. The benefits package is better than most and many local business offer discounts for hospital employees.

ConsSome departments have managers that micromanage or play favoritism. Not everyone has had the same positive experience I have had. My advice to anyone who ends up working for one of those sour managers, just wait 90 days and bid for a job in a different department. Most prefer to hire from within so it is easy to change your environment if you are unhappy or bored.

Volunteer

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Columbus Regional Health for more than 3 years

Pros: Small Town location, Financially well managed with a good and… Cons: Nothing negative that I experienced in my association with this… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Sr. Management has it's own agenda and that is to protect themselves

Middle Management (Current Employee)

I have been working at Columbus Regional Health

Pros: Small town location, southern climate, good facilities and hardworking staff.… Cons: Financial issues and senior management hidden agendas. One man show; other leadership ineffective and weak. … Advice to Senior Management: Eliminate the good old boy network and realize there are hard working employees that see… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Columbus Regional Health.

Worked for Columbus Regional Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Columbus Regional Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Columbus Regional Health CEO Jim Bickel. All reviews posted anonymously by Columbus Regional Health employees.