I have always been treated respectfully & fairly and management is very supportive of my personal & professional growth.

Current Employee - Support Technician  in  Columbus, IN
Current Employee - Support Technician in Columbus, IN

I have been working at Columbus Regional Health

Pros

CRH often promotes from within so there are many opportunities for growth. The offer some tuition reimbursement and the CRH foundation will help with scholarships. The benefits package is better than most and many local business offer discounts for hospital employees.

Cons

Some departments have managers that micromanage or play favoritism. Not everyone has had the same positive experience I have had. My advice to anyone who ends up working for one of those sour managers, just wait 90 days and bid for a job in a different department. Most prefer to hire from within so it is easy to change your environment if you are unhappy or bored.

Other Reviews for Columbus Regional Health

Volunteer

I worked at Columbus Regional Health for more than 3 years

Pros

Small Town location, Financially well managed with a good and hardworking staff. People friendly

Cons

Nothing negative that I experienced in my association with this Hospital

Sr. Management has it's own agenda and that is to protect themselves

Current Employee - Middle Management
    Current Employee - Middle Management

I have been working at Columbus Regional Health

Pros

Small town location, southern climate, good facilities and hardworking staff. Community has many clinical pockets of excellance and little competition.

Cons

Financial issues and senior management hidden agendas. One man show; other leadership ineffective and weak. Board has no power as CEO is also chairman of the board. Ineffective physician administrative leadership.

Eliminate the good old boy network and realize there are hard working employees that see through the politics and personal agendas for the sake of the health or the community.

There are newer employer reviews for Columbus Regional Health.

Worked for Columbus Regional Health? Contribute to the Community!