Fast Paced

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

Pros

The atmosphere at Column is fast paced and requires a great deal of self-sufficiency but this also means employees have independence in their work so long as they can produce results. The senior management is also friendly and open to new ideas, although they expect their employees to perform very well. The fact that the company is relatively small and places a large amount of responsibility in the hands of their employees allowed me to see the fruits of my labor, which was fulfilling and gave me a sense of accomplishment.

Cons

Column was stressful and erratic at times simply because the company is growing so quickly, however this allowed for creativity and problem solving abilities to thrive in this environment.

Other Employee Reviews for Column Technologies, Inc.

1. Incredible opportunities for growth

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

Pros

In my opinion, Column has one of the widest career growth opportunities. The principals of the company have an "open door" policy, which allow for an aggressive management style and a "whatever it takes" approach. HR posts all jobs internally before putting them out on external job boards. Even though Column is considered a small company, there are opportunities to transfer to other offices globally. Since I've been here I've seen people go from customer support to consulting and have also seen consultants take on various management roles.

Cons

Since the company is growing very fast, outdated processes and manual systems sometimes create stressful situations.

Advice to Management

Continue to foster and spread your entrepreneurial spirit to the entire company to maintain vision and pace ourselves for decades to come.

2. Awesome Company...

Current Employee - Consultant in Delhi (India)
    Current Employee - Consultant in Delhi (India)

I have been working at Column Technologies, Inc. full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Excellent Benifit and great opportunity to grow the career. There are lots of chanches to go onsite. Very good work environment.

Cons

Till now I did not found any cons about this company.

Advice to Management

Keep it up....you guys doing great job..thanks Column