ComForcare
www.comforcare.com Bloomfield Hills, MI 500 to 999 Employees

great place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosgreat environment. The people there were really a pleasure to work with. The hours are relatively flexible, and the compensation was good. In addition, management was always very receptive to comments from anyone, and my boss was great.

Consthe work could get a little monotonous at times, but theres nothing really to be done about that. In addition, I got the sense that there wasn't a ton of room for advancement within the company.

Advice to Senior Managementkeep doing what you're doing.

you get thrown in with limited training

CNA (Current Employee)

I have been working at ComForcare

Pros: the places you work are extremely nice. Cons: training, and people calling off so you get called… Advice to Senior Management: take time to show your employees the ropes without just… More

Great So far

Caregiver (Current Employee)
    San Diego, CA

I have been working at ComForcare full-time for less than a year

Pros: They are very flexible and willing to work around your… Cons: Tend to overwork their caregivers sometimes and the pay is… Advice to Senior Management: Pay the caregivers according to their merit, and get some… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on ComForcare.

Worked for ComForcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ComForcare reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ComForcare CEO Mark Armstrong. All reviews posted anonymously by ComForcare employees.