There are newer employer reviews for ComPsych

Very satisfied.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at ComPsych full-time

Pros

Perfect location, descent pay, my awesome teammates, good work/life balance, no micro-management.

Business is booming and the future is bright for this company. In the economy like this, this is truly amazing. I am surrounded by caring, smart people, especially my boss.

Cons

High turnover in some parts. In certain business units I feel like I am in a college.
Have to punch in a time clock. It seems everyone complains about this here.
We have smelly water fountains instead of water coolers, and old school coffee maker instead of Keurig machines.

88 Other Employee Reviews for ComPsych (View Most Recent)

Long-time current employee

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at ComPsych full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Flat management structure removes bureaucratic layers common in larger companies;
    Employees are passionate about helping people;
    Opportunities to provide feedback and help shape process improvements, new product development;
    Long-term executive team;
    Financially solid;
    Wonderful, caring co-workers;
    Loyalty is highly valued and rewarded;
    Every day is completely different.

Cons

Some longer-term operational department heads seem resistant to change/collaboration;
    High burn-out rate for front-end, client-facing employees, leading to higher turnover;

Succession planning in key operational areas will help to put employees' minds at ease and ensure a stronger future;
    More focus on keeping entry-level employees engaged so they will stay and grow with the company - a clear career path.

Great Environment For Me

Former Employee - FMLA Specialist  in  Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - FMLA Specialist in Chicago, IL

I worked at ComPsych full-time for more than a year

Pros

I really enjoyed the dynamic environment at ComPsych. I felt like I learned something new every day. I didn't realize how important this was until I started my new job and found out that my new job was not nearly as challenging or stimulating. I have read some of the negative reviews and my guess is that the fast paced environment at ComPsych is not for everyone. I actually miss it and I'm hoping I'll have a chance to go back at some point.

Cons

I'd would have liked to get to know more people in the company.

I liked the company-wide events and I'd encourage you to have more of those so everyone can get to know each other better.

There are newer employer reviews for ComPsych

Worked for ComPsych? Contribute to the Community!