Comanche County Memorial Hospital
www.memorialhealthsource.com Lawton , OK

For the most part, CCMH is a great place to work.

Registered Nurse (Former Employee)
Lawton, OK

ProsMy director, Heather Love, was awesome. Could not ask for a better director. She really tried to take care of her employees and was always willing to pitch in when needed.

ConsI really can't give a lot of complaints. There has been a lot of changes going on, which were all positive. These changes had an impact on worker's attitudes.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more aware of what your lower management is doing. It can make a big impact on moral.

Less than mediocre

I have been working at Comanche County Memorial Hospital

Pros: Small intimate hospital where you can get to know individuals… Cons: Very negative environment where no one wants to make it… Advice to Senior Management: Pay more More

Great "first time" pharmacy tech learning environment.

Technician (Former Employee)
    Lawton, OK

I worked at Comanche County Memorial Hospital part-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Lots of great learning experience in both medication distribution systems through the inpatient pharmacy. Also, I was… Cons: Long hours after the "robot" or the new medication distribution system took place. It was… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to all your employees. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Comanche County Memorial Hospital.

Worked for Comanche County Memorial Hospital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Comanche County Memorial Hospital reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Comanche County Memorial Hospital CEO Randall K. Segler. All reviews posted anonymously by Comanche County Memorial Hospital employees.