Combined Insurance

www.combinedinsurance.com
  www.combinedinsurance.com
There are newer employer reviews for Combined Insurance

First time in the Industry. A terrific place to start.

I have been working at Combined Insurance full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I have been with the company over 10 months now and came from a completely different industry. Never in my life did I tell myself or anyone else, "I want a career in sales" let alone as an insurance agent. However, during my time here at Combined I am thankful for those little hinges that swing big doors. I was able to more than triple my income with my previous career in less than a year. The sales model is based on work ethic... if you work, you get paid, no work no pay.

Cons

Different areas of the country operate their markets differently. Much of my success was related to my management team, their willingness to help me out, and put me first. Had they not been willing to do so, I would not have made it in this industry and would not have sold over $50k in my first 13 weeks. However, from experience, not all markets operate that way. Although the company does a GREAT job of initial training, their management training needs a overhaul. I was promoted to management and spent 3 1/2 months fumbling through without any management training whatsoever.

Train your TM's similar to how your train your agents. Ride with them, walk with them, encourage them to be a success. If this is done, I would imagine nothing more than OUTSTANDING results.

156 Other Employee Reviews for Combined Insurance (View Most Recent)

My first experience in the Insurance Industry

Current Employee - Sales Manager
    Current Employee - Sales Manager

I have been working at Combined Insurance full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Training for a newbie is excellent.

Cons

Best case scenarios are not the reality. Need to have another income source or savings first year or you could starve.

Tell potential hires the facts, so they can have a back-up plan to pay the bills during bad weeks. It can take time to get regular paychecks.

Review of Combined Insurance

Current Employee - Sales Representative
    Current Employee - Sales Representative

I have been working at Combined Insurance full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Very good money and good promotional opportunity.

Cons

very hard work. when training my boss did all the sales. so really didnt get chance to get my feet wet. he did EVERYTHING

N/a