Combined Insurance

www.combinedinsurance.com

First time in the Industry. A terrific place to start.

ProsI have been with the company over 10 months now and came from a completely different industry. Never in my life did I tell myself or anyone else, "I want a career in sales" let alone as an insurance agent. However, during my time here at Combined I am thankful for those little hinges that swing big doors. I was able to more than triple my income with my previous career in less than a year. The sales model is based on work ethic... if you work, you get paid, no work no pay.

ConsDifferent areas of the country operate their markets differently. Much of my success was related to my management team, their willingness to help me out, and put me first. Had they not been willing to do so, I would not have made it in this industry and would not have sold over $50k in my first 13 weeks. However, from experience, not all markets operate that way. Although the company does a GREAT job of initial training, their management training needs a overhaul. I was promoted to management and spent 3 1/2 months fumbling through without any management training whatsoever.

Advice to Senior ManagementTrain your TM's similar to how your train your agents. Ride with them, walk with them, encourage them to be a success. If this is done, I would imagine nothing more than OUTSTANDING results.

My first experience in the Insurance Industry

Sales Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Combined Insurance full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Training for a newbie is excellent. Cons: Best case scenarios are not the reality. Need to have… Advice to Senior Management: Tell potential hires the facts, so they can have a back-up plan to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Review of Combined Insurance

Sales Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Combined Insurance full-time for less than a year

Pros: Very good money and good promotional opportunity. Cons: very hard work. when training my boss did all the sales. so… Advice to Senior Management: N/a No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Combined Insurance.

Worked for Combined Insurance? Contribute to the Community!