sales

Former Employee - Sales Agent
Former Employee - Sales Agent

I worked at Combined Insurance

Pros

good commission and flexible hours

Cons

hard to sell in tough economy. no compensation for gas or cell phone use during work hours

Advice to Management

null

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. If you're not lazy, it's the right opportunity.

I have been working at Combined Insurance full-time

Pros

Best job for anyone who doesn't always blame others for his inactivity... Perseverance do pay off in this field... Furthermore, after investing yourself and making the best out of your schedule, seeing your children on the weekend will never be an issue.

Cons

If your the kind if person who's negatively dragging the world down, this is not for you.

Advice to Management

Keep the good support for new representatives

Combined Insurance Response

Jun 26, 2015HR Representative

Thank you for your kind words! We truly appreciate our hardworking employees. We are continually striving to maintain our best-in-class agent support system. And, as you point out, we are a company ... More

2. Sales Manager

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Charlottetown, PE (Canada)
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Charlottetown, PE (Canada)

I have been working at Combined Insurance full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I almost tear up daily at the opportunity this company has given to me, my family, my team and my clients. My favorite part of job is explaining to people with cancer we are going to pay them for their hospitalization and treatments, telling them that they have access to some of the best doctors in the world. Telling people that spend weeks in the hospital that got burned that are stressed out about getting back to work....that they have up to three times the days they spend in to recover. I have the best job in the world and I do see some people come and go and have bad things to say about combined, all I have to say is that your attitude defines everything. Please don't lose an opportunity for with this amazing company weather it be a career or coverage over someone else's' negative attitude or experience.

Cons

No Cons some people don't like door to door sales....however how are you going to change someone's life if you don't try....?
    "there is nothing to lose by trying, and a great deal to gain by succeeding"
    our founder W. clement stone the most amazing man in the world google his accomplishments!

Advice to Management

Do the right thing because it's the right thing to do. Help your people TEACH daily, SHOW optimism, LEAD from the front, teach by doing. BE a ROLE model to your people.

Combined Insurance Response

Jun 26, 2015HR Representative

Thank you for your kind review. We are honored to have such a dedicated and caring advocate who is representing us daily. As you mentioned, our goal is to help people but it would not be possible ... More