Combined Insurance

www.combinedinsurance.com
  www.combinedinsurance.com
There are newer employer reviews for Combined Insurance

Horse race that never ends

Former Employee - Territory Manager  in  Tulsa, OK
Former Employee - Territory Manager in Tulsa, OK

I worked at Combined Insurance full-time for less than a year

Pros

weekly pay, decent commissions, great training, list of current customers to sell too.

Cons

lack of new prospect leads, as a manager they want you to travel 4 plus hours to meetings.

less horse whipping and more ride along training. Invest in someway to get realtime cancer insurance leads and worksite marketing leads. pay the employees a salary longer than 3 weeks and have field trainers that get a piece of the action.

147 Other Employee Reviews for Combined Insurance (View Most Recent)

Good 'ole boys club needs a new approach on sales, management, communication & respect

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant  in  Glenview, IL
    Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Glenview, IL

I worked at Combined Insurance full-time for more than a year

Pros

Employee's get a 40% discount in the cafeteria

Cons

I don't even know where to begin other than the compensation is terrible for administrate staff, it's literally a joke. 2% raise on my salary – no thanks, makes no difference in my paycheck. Communication around here goes like this: "well, that's not my job, no one told me to do that, I need you do this this and this and I need it now, etc.". No one tells you or shows you basic stuff - you have to find out on your own. The men walk around the office like they are God's gift to sales, give me a break! Men talk down to the women and it’s disgusting that HR will keep them around because they are good at what they do. They make promises and don’t keep them. No room to grow. One of the worst places I have ever worked.

Retire. Allow for new and fresh talent to come in and apply a more modern approach to sales and business. Get over your big egos - none of you are that special. Thank your administrative staff - they do everything for you and they get no recognition in comparison to sales. Perk up the atmosphere - the motto; "healthy, happy and terrific" is a joke - people walk around the office looking miserable, they don't interact with other departments.

OK FOR THE SHORT TERM

Former Employee - Account Executive  in  Madison, WI
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Madison, WI

I worked at Combined Insurance full-time for more than a year

Pros

flexible schedule, helping individuals. lost cost products.

Cons

long hours, commission only. high cost for benefits

There are newer employer reviews for Combined Insurance

Worked for Combined Insurance? Contribute to the Community!