There are newer employer reviews for Comcast

An Amazing plce to work

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Sandy, UT
Former Employee - Sales Representative in Sandy, UT

I worked at Comcast

Pros

The benefits, free services, work environment, bonuses, compensation, pay, free gifts just for working there, incentives, bend over backwards for their empoyees

Cons

constant changes, sometimes employed negative people

Ask The people on the phones about what kind of changes they would make. Sometimes the lowest level of the company is the best way to find info on what changes to make. Don't forget the little people.

2173 Other Employee Reviews for Comcast (View Most Recent)

high growth potential but not willing to pay competitively for talent

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Comcast

Pros

Awesomely fast-paced environment and willing to reward for performance. Working toward standardizationso becoming more organized all the time.

Cons

So many different acquisitions of cable companies over the years has produced a lot of different ways of doing things so seems chaotic at times. Also, not willing to pay higher salaries for high-potential leaders...this will be a problem very quickly as the economy picks up.

Run, run like the wind

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

I have been working at Comcast

Pros

Comcast provides very good benefits, but salaries are set by the regional vp not by corporate. The free cable tv is great too.....not much else.

Cons

Comcast in Delaware/PA area has been the worst company I've worked for in my professional career. The senior management is deaf, dumb and blind. The consensus among frontline leaders are they are overworked, underpaid, demotivated and completed unsupported. Hourly employees go untrained because there is no availability in the scheduling procedures given by senior leaders to schedule time to train and develop. It's basically run like a sweathouse in the freedom region. I am still there but actively interviewing.

Strong corporate investigation needed in the freedom region of senior leaders (director and above). From speaking to peersbin other regions Comcast may be a different would from what I've experienced

There are newer employer reviews for Comcast