Comcast
3.1 of 5 1,672 reviews
www.corporate.comcast.com Philadelphia, PA 5000+ Employees

Very rewarding, company with a good product, co-workers were among the best.

Finance Manager (Former Employee)
Chelmsford, MA

I worked at Comcast

ProsGreat benefits, interesting work, plenty of work to keep you busy, a lot of comraderie in the group that I worked in.

ConsCompany is very bottom line oriented. Any threats to maintaining the profit margins seem to result in a reduction in force.

Advice to Senior ManagementTop management is very quick to pull the trigger to reduce costs, but I'm not sure that they look at the effect it has on both the employees who leave, and more importantly, those who stay.

It's a job

Finance Manager (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Comcast

Pros: If you put in the effort, you will be rewarded. Cons: Work-life balance can be challenging at times. More

Is verbal abuse really worth it $13.50/hour??

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Comcast

Pros: Free services. Medical benefits are quite comparable with competitors… Cons: No time off phones for any reason. Verbal abuse from the public that you can't do anything about but sit there and keep your… Advice to Senior Management: Get your act together and make more time available for tech's to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Comcast.

Worked for Comcast? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Comcast reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Comcast CEO Brian L. Roberts. All reviews posted anonymously by Comcast employees.