There are newer employer reviews for Comcast

Great people coming together to make great things happen

Former Employee - Manager  in  Livermore, CA
Former Employee - Manager in Livermore, CA

I worked at Comcast full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Multitude of career opportunities and areas to specialize in. Solid senior leadership in all areas of the business and willing to listen to knew ideas and consider innovative ways to solving problems

Cons

Change is inevitable in any customer service oriented organization, the rate of change at times becomes mind numbing. Many initiatives are designed, planned, initiated and then left open on the table causing a loud "thud" when it comes to follow through.

Keep your head on a swivel and never forget to look at what got you where you are. The people that helped move you and the business unit along know how to make things happen. Give them the opportunity to lead the charge when changes are made.

2088 Other Employee Reviews for Comcast (View Most Recent)

A Great place to work!

Current Employee - Manager  in  Sandy, UT
    Current Employee - Manager in Sandy, UT

I have been working at Comcast full-time for more than a year

Pros

This company gets it - very employee centric with great benefits, leadership support and opportunities for advancement and personal development. Salaries are competetive. Management has a strong focus on doing the right thing for the company, the employees, and stockholders.

Cons

Not enough people know how good the environment is.

Continue your practice of Credo Speak. Its an open way for employees' voices to be heard.

I started out not liking working for Comcast, but I've grown to like my job now.

Current Employee - Maintenance  in  Lanham, MD
    Current Employee - Maintenance in Lanham, MD

I have been working at Comcast full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

It gives u a comfort and sense of fulfillment knowing that you are helping people to stay connected with the world. Its nice to feel proud about wearing a shirt that says Comcast on it and turning around some of the negative stereotypes.

Cons

The pay, in my area (Beltway region), is not comparable to our biggest competitor (Verizon).
    We don't follow all the holidays that the federal government follows.

Please fix the salary problems, before we lose more good techs.

There are newer employer reviews for Comcast

Worked for Comcast? Contribute to the Community!