Comcast

www.comcast.com
There are newer employer reviews for Comcast

Great Place to work and grown

Current Employee - Comm Tech in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Comm Tech in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Comcast full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

great benefits,quarterly bonus,and advancement,you get what you put in at comcast,so if your willing to put in the work you'll do well

Cons

Don't really have to much to say,,,,If you willing to work,,,you'll do fine.starting pay isn't the best in the market but free comcast services and other perks makeup for that.

Keep up the good work

2437 Other Employee Reviews for Comcast (View Most Recent)

Work with really smart people on cutting-edge technology in a progressive, financially stable company

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Mill Valley, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Mill Valley, CA

I have been working at Comcast full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The people at Comcast Video Software in Mill Valley are a really smart bunch of software engineers who love life and love what they do, and are really good at it. The company has great leadership, especially at the CTO level, with great emphasis on delivering value to customers using technology.

Cons

Working in a large and established corporation comes with the support of legacy products that need extra care to support and maintain.

The Upper Level Managers at Comcast in Lynnwood are complete idiots!

Current Employee - Current Call Center Employee in Everett, WA
    Current Employee - Current Call Center Employee in Everett, WA

I have been working at Comcast full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Free cable and internet service.

Cons

Senior level managers are completely disengaged from their employees and only about "me me me". The HR department is about the worst group of managers I've ever met in an organization. They are selfish, do not care about employees, are constantly on power/control trips and have no business working in human services. No room for advancement unless you're literally kissing a Director or VP's behind. Pay sucks too.

Get rid of your upper level managers who are toxic to the company, especially those that are supposed to represent "us" as employees. They are doing a terrible job and have pushed morale to the lowest levels possible.

There are newer employer reviews for Comcast