Comcast
3.1 of 5 1,674 reviews
www.corporate.comcast.com Philadelphia, PA 5000+ Employees

Big company that trips over it's own feet sometimes, but nice place to work.

Business Solutions Sales Representative (Current Employee)
Denver, CO

I have been working at Comcast full-time for less than a year

ProsGood pay, good comission. Goals aren't constantly adjusting, so that is really nice. Supervisors really want to work with you to hit your goals and improve performance continually. Lots of fun little bonuses and perks. Great benefits!

ConsBig company... so it often feels like nothing ever gets fixed. Also, there are several "sales prevention departments" that are constantly working against you instead of with you. It feels like I'm constantly battling the most retarded internal processes to make my sales stick.
Also, because it's such a large company, you are often just treated as a number by upper and middle management. They genuinely don't care about anything but your revenue and attainment numbers. Even then they probably won't ever notice you exist. Maybe that's not a big deal for you though.
Biggest con is all the processes and procedures that will slow you sales down and make you want to bash your head into a wall every day. Other than that, it's a pretty good place to work.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of the unnecessary beureaucratic processes. (and there are a lot of them!)

Great technical experience

Installer (Former Employee)
Chicago, IL

I worked at Comcast as an intern for more than a year

Pros: Direct management stood by employees Cons: Pay was not that great. Communication on job tasks subpar… More

Much more than I ever imagined.

Technical Support Specialist (Current Employee)
Orlando, FL

I have been working at Comcast full-time for more than a year

Pros: Benefits, Salary, Time Off, Commission, Bonuses are all a plus… Cons: Lack of communication between departments Advice to Senior Management: Create better ways to communicate between departments, customers get lost… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Comcast.

Worked for Comcast? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Comcast reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Comcast CEO Brian L. Roberts. All reviews posted anonymously by Comcast employees.