Comcast
3.1 of 5 1,889 reviews
www.comcast.com Philadelphia, PA 5000+ Employees

One of the best place to work

Accountant (Current Employee)
Manchester, NH

ProsThe company belonged to a steady industry. It gives flexible working schedules. It offers good benefits like free cable, internet access and discount on some of the other services. It has a laidback working environment in the back office. Management is sincere with regards to making the place one of the best compnay to work for. I had worked in other company's that touted best place to work but it was all marketing. In Comcast, it is real.

ConsToo bureacratic. It is hard to get things done right away since you need the cooperation of someone at another department. I guess that must be the same case in other large companies.

Advice to Senior ManagementGood job in trying to listen to employees concern. Keep on making sure that we are ahead of the competition .

FREE cable and good job

Technical Support (Former Employee)
    Saint Paul, MN

I worked at Comcast

Pros: Free CABLE Good pay good benefits Cons: Working as a technical support rep, a lot of the people working in "tier" (tech support) barely knew enough about the systems.… Advice to Senior Management: Give more power to the rep to help create outage… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Brian: pick up phone. Talk to the folks in the trenches. We can tell you who can be let go.

Customer Service Supervisor (Current Employee)
    Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Comcast

Pros: Free cable, internet and discount on phone. Job growth potential, if you don't… Cons: 1. Even after all of the layoffs, they still manage to let… Advice to Senior Management: Cut the deadwood and give us their salaries. A $2,000 bonus (salary about $43,000)… More
There are newer reviews on Comcast.

Worked for Comcast? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Comcast reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Comcast CEO Brian L. Roberts. All reviews posted anonymously by Comcast employees.