Comcast
3.1 of 5 1,889 reviews
www.comcast.com Philadelphia, PA 5000+ Employees

Direct Sales

Direct Sales (Former Employee)
Lansing, MI

ProsGreat benefits, car / gas reimb, good training program. Fair compensation. Good Hours

ConsLow morality. Many colleagues were not team players. Lip service when they (managers) were supposedly helping people. Poor territory. Bad team managers and upper supervisors. Orientation was abusive.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter overview of lower managers. Better orientation program. Get rid of vulgarity. Stronger ethics. Foster sense of belonging and mutual respect. Place was run like a college frat house.

Great company, misaligned tax department

Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Comcast full-time for more than a year

Pros: Size of company - health and dental insurance costs are fairly… Cons: SALT tax department management does not know how to manage. Employees are either afraid of director, or not happy, but would never speak up… Advice to Senior Management: Take courses on how to properly manage employees and treat… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Challenging, invigorating, and fun!

Supervisor (Current Employee)
    Littleton, CO

I have been working at Comcast full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The free cable tv, internet, and so cheap it is basically… Cons: Sometimes it's such a large corporation, the left hand doesn't… Advice to Senior Management: Over communication is a good thing! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Comcast.

Worked for Comcast? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Comcast reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Comcast CEO Brian L. Roberts. All reviews posted anonymously by Comcast employees.