There are newer employer reviews for Comcast

Absolutely life changing employment

Current Employee - Direct Sales Representative in Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Direct Sales Representative in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Comcast full-time (more than a year)

Pros

$1000+ a week easily. Very cool people to work with. Leadership is awesome, and the ability to advance up in the company is great and doesn't take years to get into a high level. You are judged based on your performance, as well as how long you have been there. However your work ethic and performance will determine how much you make. You dont have to get people signed up in contracts all the time, and the installation process, as well as set up is very easy.

Cons

hours can be a little long. As a DSR I dont get free cable (however I am able to claim it back on taxes).

Get together with your team at lease once a week and get their opinions as far as promotion ideas go. They are the ones in front of customers the most, and will tell you how the traffic is going. Also make sure you know your competition. Do not let a potential customer walk away because of something a competitor might offer. You should know what they offer, and why your service is better. Make sure you support your own product. Don't work for Comcast if all you will do is bash them, or not own any of the products.

reviews filtered by
  1. Contract

Former Contractor - Product Engineer in West Chester, PA
    Former Contractor - Product Engineer in West Chester, PA

I worked at Comcast as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

The pay was very good, although estimating the recruiter obtained 40% of the Comcast compensation, I should have negotiated an even better rate. The team I worked on was an excellent group, very easy going and flexable on the start and end work times, work from home on Friday's, etc.

Cons

Like many companies, the onboarding was not very smooth, getting everything needed to perform my job, from the phone to all of the needed applications.

2. Director Business Operations

Current Employee - Director in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Director in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Comcast full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Like working here, done well here

Cons

long hours during budget season

There are newer employer reviews for Comcast