Comcast
3.1 of 5 1,886 reviews
www.comcast.com Philadelphia, PA 5000+ Employees

Contract

Product Engineer (Former Employee)
West Chester, PA

ProsThe pay was very good, although estimating the recruiter obtained 40% of the Comcast compensation, I should have negotiated an even better rate. The team I worked on was an excellent group, very easy going and flexable on the start and end work times, work from home on Friday's, etc.

ConsLike many companies, the onboarding was not very smooth, getting everything needed to perform my job, from the phone to all of the needed applications.

The company values it's employees ans the management is awesome.

Credit and Collections Representative I (Former Employee)
    Sandy, UT

I worked at Comcast full-time for more than a year

Pros: Free and extremely discounted service. Great pay and job… Cons: As much as there are amazing reps working for Comcast. There are also some very non customer oriented ones as well. Most of… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Director Business Operations

Director (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Comcast full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Like working here, done well here Cons: long hours during budget season Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Comcast.

Worked for Comcast? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Comcast reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Comcast CEO Brian L. Roberts. All reviews posted anonymously by Comcast employees.