There are newer employer reviews for Comcast

Working at Comcast for the last 13 years has been great and I look forward to many more years!

Current Employee - Network Tech I, XOC in Pittsburgh, PA
Current Employee - Network Tech I, XOC in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Comcast full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Flexible schedules; Supervision very understanding about outside/family needs -

Cons

Pay scale seems to be lower to comparable positions at other companies -

Advice to Management

N/A

reviews filtered by
  1. Contract

Former Contractor - Product Engineer in West Chester, PA
    Former Contractor - Product Engineer in West Chester, PA

I worked at Comcast as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

The pay was very good, although estimating the recruiter obtained 40% of the Comcast compensation, I should have negotiated an even better rate. The team I worked on was an excellent group, very easy going and flexable on the start and end work times, work from home on Friday's, etc.

Cons

Like many companies, the onboarding was not very smooth, getting everything needed to perform my job, from the phone to all of the needed applications.

2. A Great Plce to work

Former Employee - Customer Account Executive II, Customer Technical Support (IP) in Livermore, CA

I worked at Comcast full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The pros are the fact that you get most of your cable television free along with the high speed internet. You are also treated like a person and how often does an office manager have an open door policy that is truly open door.

Cons

The cons are that shifts are not set by senority but by work metrics. Another con is the fact that they closed the call centers in California and moved the jobs out of state. The customers in California liked the fact that most of the time they were able to talk to someone in their own state.

Advice to Management

Reopen the Claifornia Call Centers. Maybe not in the same locations but maybe one in the central valley.

There are newer employer reviews for Comcast