Comcast
3.1 of 5 1,889 reviews
www.comcast.com Philadelphia, PA 5000+ Employees

Excellent product and Company vision that seems to get lost at the local level

Commercial (Current Employee)

ProsContrary to common belief, Comcast is one of the best companies I've ever worked for and on paper has one of the best products out there. Benefits are some of the best you'll find. If you end up working for the right person then the sky is the limit.

ConsComcast is saddled with local leaders that are of an old fashioned cable mindset. They are stuck in their ways and avoid change even if it will benefit the company in the long run. Unfortunately this translates into the opinions most end up having about the company and the cable industry as a whole.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop being so shortsighted. No one wants to be the exec who goes over budget but sometimes you need that big expensive fix to improve profitability and the customer experience for years to come. The company's limitations are not due to lack of qualified, creative or intelligent people. It's those people that are limited by the tools they are given and by the fear inside of those who have the ability to change that.

Business Account Executive

Business Account Executive (Current Employee)

I have been working at Comcast full-time

Pros: Great company with deep pockets, awesome coworkers and good benefits. Cons: Needs to smooth out installation process for customers. Can become… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A very poor Company to work for

I have been working at Comcast

Pros: None at this time of review! Cons: bad reputation with customers, unfair practices, poor customer service , and more,… Advice to Senior Management: forget aht in tech support- as you have a very bad rep with your customers- - allow… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Comcast.

Worked for Comcast? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Comcast reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Comcast CEO Brian L. Roberts. All reviews posted anonymously by Comcast employees.