Comcast
3.1 of 5 1,674 reviews
www.corporate.comcast.com Philadelphia, PA 5000+ Employees

Lots of Room to Grow...If you seek

Project Manager (Current Employee)
Naperville, IL

I have been working at Comcast full-time for more than a year

ProsGood Company, Great Benefits, Good Management and Decent Pay. There is room to grow if you decide to climb the corporate ladder. Since I've joined Comcast, I have had 3 different positions. Each of them have taught me more about the business, and I have continued to try to grow and expound on each experience. I appreciate the professional development and clear communication from upper management. This company is engaging.

ConsThe raises are not the best. Also, they make decisions at random that could affect your career path or progression (ex. pay decrease, attempted pay increases, and title/position changes). The strategic aspect of the company still needs to be tweaked for the little people...

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to communicate with the front line employees prior to making huge changes that affect our everyday productivity and livelihood..research and strategize accordingly please. Ultimately, please keep up the good work; Your employees feel safe and progressive.

Comcast

I have been working at Comcast full-time for less than a year

Pros: It has great hourly wage Cons: There is nothing that would be a con. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Amazing Family Culture

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Comcast

Pros: Excellent work environment, great programs and initiates Cons: negative outlook from the general public More

There are newer reviews on Comcast.

Worked for Comcast? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Comcast reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Comcast CEO Brian L. Roberts. All reviews posted anonymously by Comcast employees.