3.1 of 5 1,889 reviews
www.comcast.com Philadelphia, PA 5000+ Employees

Comcast

Business Analyst (Current Employee)
Salt Lake City, UT

ProsComcast is a good company to work for. There are large company and provide plenty of benefits to their employees. Their educational benefits aren't the greatest, they only give you about $5000 a year toward school.

ConsMy only real complaint is I wish I had my own office, and that the company was closer to my house.The employees are decent and most try their best. I've noticed that if I don't get along with someone it is generally a matter of me getting to know them better.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake more input from lower-level employees that are familiar with the data they analyze. Ask for more input and involvement from those you manage.

Great Company

Commtech Supervisor (Former Employee)
    North Houston, TX

I worked at Comcast full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Great pay. Great benefits. Management listens to ideas. Cons: None I can think of. Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Comcast

I have been working at Comcast full-time for less than a year

Pros: It has great hourly wage Cons: There is nothing that would be a con. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Comcast.

Worked for Comcast? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Comcast reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Comcast CEO Brian L. Roberts. All reviews posted anonymously by Comcast employees.