www.comcast.com
  www.comcast.com
There are newer employer reviews for Comcast

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Salt Lake City, UT
Current Employee - Business Analyst in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Comcast full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Comcast is a good company to work for. There are large company and provide plenty of benefits to their employees. Their educational benefits aren't the greatest, they only give you about $5000 a year toward school.

Cons

My only real complaint is I wish I had my own office, and that the company was closer to my house.The employees are decent and most try their best. I've noticed that if I don't get along with someone it is generally a matter of me getting to know them better.

Take more input from lower-level employees that are familiar with the data they analyze. Ask for more input and involvement from those you manage.

2254 Other Employee Reviews for Comcast (View Most Recent)

Lots of Room to Grow...If you seek

Current Employee - Project Manager in Naperville, IL
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Naperville, IL

I have been working at Comcast full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good Company, Great Benefits, Good Management and Decent Pay. There is room to grow if you decide to climb the corporate ladder. Since I've joined Comcast, I have had 3 different positions. Each of them have taught me more about the business, and I have continued to try to grow and expound on each experience. I appreciate the professional development and clear communication from upper management. This company is engaging.

Cons

The raises are not the best. Also, they make decisions at random that could affect your career path or progression (ex. pay decrease, attempted pay increases, and title/position changes). The strategic aspect of the company still needs to be tweaked for the little people...

Try to communicate with the front line employees prior to making huge changes that affect our everyday productivity and livelihood..research and strategize accordingly please. Ultimately, please keep up the good work; Your employees feel safe and progressive.

Amazing Family Culture

I worked at Comcast

Pros

Excellent work environment, great programs and initiates

Cons

negative outlook from the general public

There are newer employer reviews for Comcast