Comcast

www.comcast.com
  www.comcast.com
There are newer employer reviews for Comcast

Easy to get lost in the shuffle

Former Employee - Call Center Sales & Customer Service Supervisor in Oak Brook, IL

I worked at Comcast full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

They have absolutely great benefits (free services, good insurance, discounted services with other providers), wide ranging shifts to choose from, solid training and provide tuition reimbursement. The large company offers a good mix of entry to mid career opportunities to move around.

Cons

Employees are treated like a number, unrealistic expectations, policies that do not protect employees, Change is constant and often at the detriment of employees. It is extremely difficult to move up in the company past a certain point because they hire so much externally at the director level and above which is sad since so many of those people were part of why other companies failed.

2326 Other Employee Reviews for Comcast (View Most Recent)

Just check out their consumer reviews. That will tell you everything you need to know

Former Employee - Tier II Advanced Services Support in Knoxville, TN
    Former Employee - Tier II Advanced Services Support in Knoxville, TN

I worked at Comcast full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Free cable and internet
    Some places have unions, therefore better benefits, but they're trying hard to stamp that out

Cons

This is a soul sucking company. I'd sooner live in my car then go back there.

Listen to the people on the floor, not the "managers" who haven't the slightest idea what they're doing, let alone what it means to be a leader.

There's a reason you're at the top of the list for worst customer service. Your employees will treat your customers the way you treat them.

Watch out for certain managers

I worked at Comcast

Pros

Good company, great pay, training is entertaining

Cons

One store manager from another location didnt like me from the beginning and went out of her way to get me terminated

There are newer employer reviews for Comcast