Comcast
3.1 of 5 1,886 reviews
www.comcast.com Philadelphia, PA 5000+ Employees

The company has improved in both custom satisfaction and products over the last 5 years by hiring great leadership.

Engineer (Former Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

ProsComcast is investing in the future and truly focused on improving the customer experience. They are leading with the best new products and highest quality network. The addition of NBC Universal has been a great addition to their portfolio and the partnership with Verizon Wireless was a smart strategic move.

ConsDue to the size of the company and the constantly changing organizational structure some highly talented resources are constrained from delivering the innovation they are capable of.

Technician, work on major lines and outages

I have been working at Comcast full-time

Pros: Good benefits, room for growth. Balance family and work Cons: No real cons to share. Like my job Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good Company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Comcast full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Benefits are great including discounted services. Very good job stability (very very rare… Cons: Salaries across the board are low compared to similar positions. Thinking outside… Advice to Senior Management: Be open to more ideas from frontline employees to be… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Comcast.

Worked for Comcast? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Comcast reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Comcast CEO Brian L. Roberts. All reviews posted anonymously by Comcast employees.