Decent

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Sales Representative in Houston, TX

I have been working at Comcast full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

great benefits package with free cable

Cons

keep changing commission not for the better

Advice to Management

none

Other Employee Reviews for Comcast

1. customer account executive - billing

Current Employee - Account Executive in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Comcast full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great pay and benefits. You can really learn a lot from the company business wise if you look outside of the box. Great place to start if you are interested in becoming a better sales person because regardless of your position, you will be selling something for comcast. You recieve support from management easily.

Cons

Dealing with billing concerns is never going to be an easy job to tackle but Comcast makes it even more difficult with the setups they have in place. The metrics and goals you have to follow completely contradict each other. Customer Service is difficult to deliver at times with some of the options we have to give the customers being so limited. Customers do not make it any easier, you will talk to the most disrespectful and disgusting people so you have to have patience. You must sell so if you are not into selling to someone after they've just complained there bill has increased, do not bother applying.

Advice to Management

You pay decent which keeps your employees slightly pacified but the metrics should be re-evaluated because different calls cause for certain metrics to be impacted negatively.

2. Fun Yet Busy Job

Former Employee - Tech Support in Manassas, VA
    Former Employee - Tech Support in Manassas, VA

I worked at Comcast full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The benefits are good The co-workers I had are now great friends My immediate supervisors were very nice I felt like I had good job security

Cons

Sometimes hard to grow in a large corporate environment Sometimes have to sacrifice personal time to get the job done Inefficient at times which is typical in a large organization

Advice to Management

Keep your employees #1 and you'll be fine.