Comcast

www.comcast.com

1937 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

The cable company everyone loves to hate - but they're really pretty good to work for.

Recruiter (Former Employee) Indianapolis, IN

ProsPros are free cable and deeply discounted internet/phone/home security. The value of this perk varies based on what services you have now and choose to get but for me added up to more than $2400 a year. There are a lot of really great people there and depending on where you work (hopefully not a call center), they typically have other perks like onsite fitness centers and really nice break rooms - with cable of course.

ConsComcast is constantly in a state of change. It's not a question of IF the major changes (new bosses, new districts, new initiatives, new metrics, new products, etc.) it's a matter of WHEN the major changes are coming. Tech centers are great to work at. The call centers seem to have a junior high mentality though (although it seems like all call centers do) and hence if you work in a call center, you tend to get treated like a 5 year old. Also, even though they are a telecom company and they stay on trend with their product offerings, their internal systems are antiquated and are a common source of frustration for employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementUpdate you internal systems please. There are too many antiquated, legacy systems that don't communicate well with one another. Employees are unduly burdened with these clunky systems. Get your bright minds on the task and make the actual nuts and bolts of day to day work easier for your employees.

Nice place to work

Sales Associate (Current Employee) Miramar, FL

I have been working at Comcast full-time for more than a year

Pros: competitive salary for a call center Cons: to many changes in structure Advice to Senior Management: none Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I was a Finance and Accounting Intern

Finance and Accounting Intern (Former Employee) Denver, CO

I worked at Comcast as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Lost of executive exposure. Good way to break into corporate finance.… Cons: The recruiters were incompetent. Of the 50 interns they were only looking to take around 15 back full time. In the first round of interviews… Advice to Senior Management: Change your interview process. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Comcast.

Worked for Comcast? Contribute to the Community!