Comcast

www.comcast.com

1928 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Fair employer, solid benefits, but don't look for the personal touch

Enterprise Account Executive (Former Employee)

ProsTerrific tools, solid portfolio of products, smart/experienced leadership, terrific benefits package, competitive compensation plan (though per current employees, rapidly headed in the wrong direction).

ConsProfit, profit, profit. I understand that we're all here to make money, but the nanosecond you don't help Comcast's bottom line, see ya later. Slavish dedication to metrics and little if any loyalty to employees whatsoever. They're up-front about their approach, so I still generally recommend them as an employee, but wow. If you're in sales, don't look to Comcast as a long-term fit. You've heard of "what have you done for me lately"? Not like this, you haven't. They're in a dominant position in the telecom industry and they will turn and burn you without batting an eyelash.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone that would make any difference. They're making money, and that's unquestionably their bottom line, so who am I to judge? I wouldn't work there again, though.

Customer Service Rep

Order Support (Former Employee) Denver, CO

I worked at Comcast full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great environment great company. Very good benefits everyone is always… Cons: Lots of changes in call centers. Need to be ready… Advice to Senior Management: I am a Very hard worker, reliable , people person,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A Great Place to Work

Consultant, Finance (Former Employee) Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Comcast as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Smart and helpful colleagues, good technology, great location easily accessible by public transportation; great cafeteria on site. Many interesting… Cons: Interviewing process for perm positions may take too long; often a position… Advice to Senior Management: There are many quality consultants working for the company now who want to walk an extra mile and become employees; plenty of time and money… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Comcast.

Worked for Comcast? Contribute to the Community!