Comcast

www.comcast.com

1929 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Not a bad place to work.

Comm Tech I (Current Employee) Tucson, AZ

ProsPepole are pretty great. and its an overall fun job. I have had fun getting to know the people I work with. This job tends to attract a certain type of person, and that is a pretty fun person.

ConsJust like any job with Sales reps they can sometimes be a pain in the ass. Starting pay is a little low. Goals are sometimes a little bit unatainable.

Advice to Senior Managementmake the goals a little more realistic. Need to not jump to conclusions so fast. and a little more training on the multitude of programs we use.

the public company face is much different than day to day operations and policies.

Retention Specialist (Current Employee) Sterling Heights, MI

I have been working at Comcast full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good benefits and diversity, free cable. Cons: there is no consistency. People who bend the rules to achieve success are lauded, while folks who work hard and uphold integrity are pushed to… Advice to Senior Management: Entry level employees are incredibly expendable and it shows. The left hand doesn't know… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Lots of opportunity if you're open to change

Manager (Former Employee) Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Comcast full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: I was given plenty of opportunities to use different skill-sets and… Cons: Lots of change - corporate office would not be a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Comcast.

Worked for Comcast? Contribute to the Community!