There are newer employer reviews for Comcast

A great eye opening experience.

I have been working at Comcast full-time

Pros

No pros to discuss at this time.

Cons

Working for someone who has not changed their ways of working from being their to long.

Advice to Management

NA

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

In general, a good place to work. It's fast-paced but there are tons of resources available to help.

I have been working at Comcast

Pros

Great benefits, including free-cable, excellent health insurance, tuition reimbursement, 401k matching. The people are great- very helpful and team oriented.

Cons

Not a very good reputation in the community as people have had poor customer service experiences. A lot of intneral systems to navigate through

Sr. Account Executive

I worked at Comcast full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Major player in the industry.

Cons

They make customer resign contract repeatedly which can lead to the customer canceling the sale. Getting advanced products installed does not go smoothly. WAY to many promos that change monthly and if the product is installed after the promo ends, it needs requited even if the customer signs wile the promo is active. This upsets customers and they feel it's a bait and switch.

Advice to Management

If you want the sales, work with implementation so they stop fighting us and get the service up for the customer. We spend WAY to much time on fixing paperwork and reselling what we already sold.