Comcast

www.comcast.com
  www.comcast.com
There are newer employer reviews for Comcast

Good Pay, Great Benefits, Poor Leadership and Customer service!

Current Employee - Direct Sales Representative in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Direct Sales Representative in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Comcast full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

The pay is decent compared to most companies. The benefits are great! In addition to medical benefits, you also receive employee perks and discounts with alot of major companies.

Cons

Where do I start? Comcast are bullies. All they care about is money. They are a multi billion dollar company who doesn't give two squats about their customers. It really bothers me because I have worked in several depts over the years and it's the same attitude. I am literally ashamed to tell others in public I work for them because it's almost ALWAYS a horror story to follow.

Start caring for your customers. You should here what they say about our customer service. I've sat with customers while they've called into customer service and it's a nightmare!

2333 Other Employee Reviews for Comcast (View Most Recent)

Was a great company to work for but now the facility is going to be out sourced very sad!

I have been working at Comcast

Pros

Co-workers are the best great friendly caring! Benefits very good.

Cons

Things that should have been addressed.

So Big

Current Employee - Sales Support in Rolling Meadows, IL
    Current Employee - Sales Support in Rolling Meadows, IL

I have been working at Comcast full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Free cable, internet and phone, excellent benefits package, got to know some fantastic people that taught me a great deal about the cable industry.

Cons

Being just a number in a huge corporation, prioritization of gender and ethnic quotas over actual skills. The person I worked for was free to treat people as badly as I have ever witnessed in an office environment without ever having to worry about losing her job because of her minority status.

When it comes time to downsize, try to determine which people provide real value to the company and get rid of people that detract from the company, REGARDLESS of gender and ethnicity.

There are newer employer reviews for Comcast