There are newer employer reviews for Comcast

Excellent experience with Comcast, benefits are great and employee focused by mid management.

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Everett, WA
Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Everett, WA

I worked at Comcast full-time

Pros

The best expierence is the coworkers, who become like family. The benefits the company provides are very good.

Cons

Unless your in Upper Managament the opportunities for growth are very limited or you know the right person.

reviews filtered by
  1. Tough culture to change, nice people.

Former Employee - Director in Philadelphia, PA
    Former Employee - Director in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Comcast full-time (more than a year)

Pros

People were nice. Benefits like free cable were great!

Cons

The culture is difficult to change

Really need to focus on being more customer oriented. It was hard to tell people where I worked, as they were so negative about the company.

Wish there were more flexibility and openness to employee suggestions.

Evil, greedy company that does not care about its workers, just the bottom line

Former Employee - Communications Technician II
    Former Employee - Communications Technician II

I worked at Comcast full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Decent benefits, almost free cable and internet

Cons

The typical corporate culture of not giving a damn about employees. Long hours, little pay, management will seldom go to bat for you. Instead, they cover their own butts and suck up to their bosses. Pray to your god that nothing happens in your personal life and you have to take time off. They will fight you tooth and nail; I have first-hand experience. Things happen, and after nearly 2 years of busting my butt I can't even take a week off when something comes up. Yes, I had the vacation saved up, it was just on short notice.

Quit trying to ruin the internet by lobbying and pushing for an end to net neutrality. Websites should not have to pay more to your greedy company just to have normal/fast speeds through your service. I don't think the senior leadership need more summer homes and yachts. Try getting your internet service up to par with the rest of the world, then actually pay your employees a liveable wage.

There are newer employer reviews for Comcast