There are newer employer reviews for Comcast

Comcast is a fair reasonable place to work.

Current Employee - Hardware Engineer  in  San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Hardware Engineer in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Comcast

Pros

They encourage self empowerment, and equal oportunity. They require skills updating and help keep you up to date. They hire excellent people.

Cons

The work load is a little overwhelming at times, but they encourage vacations.

Let us know we are in a stable work environment as the economy is shakey and making people nervous.

2116 Other Employee Reviews for Comcast (View Most Recent)

Comcast needs to push decision making out to the field to compete.

Current Employee - Director of Marketing  in  Chattanooga, TN
    Current Employee - Director of Marketing in Chattanooga, TN

I have been working at Comcast

Pros

Great industry where product evolution and change is constant. Oppportunity for growth is there for over-acheivers. They demonstrate diversity in promotions and hiring. Salary and benefits are industry leading.

Cons

High level of micro-management. Too many layers of management slow down decision making and any major decisions require way too many signatures to move forward. Capital investment in competitive markets is reactive, not pro-active.

Focus on customer service, first, last and always. Dump Cabledata (DST) billing system it causes more customer service issues than any other issue. Incentives should focus on market share more and cash-flow less.

Great place to work

Current Employee - Comtech III  in  Leesburg, FL
    Current Employee - Comtech III in Leesburg, FL

I have been working at Comcast

Pros

The company as a whole is a great place to work. The problems i have had with working here are small and cant be helped. in my field, you get to take your van home, free cable, flex days(64 hours a year), vacation days (2 weeks a year), medical dental vision, and many others.

Cons

always changing so if you cant change and grow its not a job for you. i have seen many people come and go because they couldnt change with the company. it can be easy sometimes to get lost in the mass of employees so stand out.

when you get a good supervisor in place dont move him.

There are newer employer reviews for Comcast

Worked for Comcast? Contribute to the Community!