Comcast

www.comcast.com

1927 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Comcastic Growing Pains....

Manager (Current Employee) Southfield, MI

ProsFast paced, cutting edge company. Diverse workplace and lots of growth opportunities. Awesome benefit package and plenty of room for career growth.

ConsLots of reorganizing and no job security. Seems like company grew too fast. Bad customer service is a terrible problem. When you say you work at Comcast people always equate that with a company that providews terrible customer service. I am proud to work at Comcast....I wish we had good customer service so that customers would be able to depend on good service.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to communicate with lower level employees, continue to explain the competition and how we can help. Get the call centers and techs to provide better customer service so we can get out of the tanks and out of the news for having the worst customer service.

Comcast is a fair reasonable place to work.

Hardware Engineer (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

I have been working at Comcast

Pros: They encourage self empowerment, and equal oportunity. They require skills updating… Cons: The work load is a little overwhelming at times, but… Advice to Senior Management: Let us know we are in a stable work environment… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Comcast needs to push decision making out to the field to compete.

Director of Marketing (Current Employee) Chattanooga, TN

I have been working at Comcast

Pros: Great industry where product evolution and change is constant. Oppportunity for growth is there for… Cons: High level of micro-management. Too many layers of management slow down decision making and any major decisions… Advice to Senior Management: Focus on customer service, first, last and always. Dump Cabledata (DST) billing system it causes more… More
There are newer reviews on Comcast.

Worked for Comcast? Contribute to the Community!