There are newer employer reviews for Comcast

Comcastic Growing Pains....

Current Employee - Manager  in  Southfield, MI
Current Employee - Manager in Southfield, MI

I have been working at Comcast

Pros

Fast paced, cutting edge company. Diverse workplace and lots of growth opportunities. Awesome benefit package and plenty of room for career growth.

Cons

Lots of reorganizing and no job security. Seems like company grew too fast. Bad customer service is a terrible problem. When you say you work at Comcast people always equate that with a company that providews terrible customer service. I am proud to work at Comcast....I wish we had good customer service so that customers would be able to depend on good service.

Continue to communicate with lower level employees, continue to explain the competition and how we can help. Get the call centers and techs to provide better customer service so we can get out of the tanks and out of the news for having the worst customer service.

2076 Other Employee Reviews for Comcast (View Most Recent)

Comcast is a fair reasonable place to work.

Current Employee - Hardware Engineer  in  San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Hardware Engineer in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Comcast

Pros

They encourage self empowerment, and equal oportunity. They require skills updating and help keep you up to date. They hire excellent people.

Cons

The work load is a little overwhelming at times, but they encourage vacations.

Let us know we are in a stable work environment as the economy is shakey and making people nervous.

Comcast needs to push decision making out to the field to compete.

Current Employee - Director of Marketing  in  Chattanooga, TN
    Current Employee - Director of Marketing in Chattanooga, TN

I have been working at Comcast

Pros

Great industry where product evolution and change is constant. Oppportunity for growth is there for over-acheivers. They demonstrate diversity in promotions and hiring. Salary and benefits are industry leading.

Cons

High level of micro-management. Too many layers of management slow down decision making and any major decisions require way too many signatures to move forward. Capital investment in competitive markets is reactive, not pro-active.

Focus on customer service, first, last and always. Dump Cabledata (DST) billing system it causes more customer service issues than any other issue. Incentives should focus on market share more and cash-flow less.

There are newer employer reviews for Comcast

Worked for Comcast? Contribute to the Community!