Comcast

www.comcast.com

1953 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

A big company with lots of room for different talents

Operations Manager (Current Employee) Denver, CO

ProsComcast is a large, fluid organization that offers a wide array of opportunity for employees who want to get ahead, as well as some level of security and stability for people who want to get a job and keep it for a long time. The benefits are excellent, and top management seems to be doing a pretty good job of keeping Comcast competitive.

ConsSome long-time employees at the company should move on or move out. As in many large organizations, some decisions seem random and counterproductive. In my first year at the company, I was reorganized four times under three managers. It is a long way from top management to my position.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep your eye on the future, and our expanding competition, and don't get distracted by the random, short-term swings of the stock market.

Bad management at a good company.

Communications Technician (Former Employee) Murfreesboro, TN

I worked at Comcast

Pros: Pays more than McDonalds if you're desperate. Cons: Backstabbing managers and supervisors quick to throw you under the… Advice to Senior Management: Don't blame your subordinates for the company's faults. Management has the power to make it happen, do so. Do not be a "yes man."… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great time to be with the company

Comm Tech III (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Comcast

Pros: Great people....co-workers and the random people you meet out in… Cons: Cant say one thing bad...every work place has its communication… Advice to Senior Management: One word...keep it consistent. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Comcast.

Worked for Comcast? Contribute to the Community!