Comcast
3.1 of 5 1,883 reviews
www.comcast.com Philadelphia, PA 5000+ Employees

A big company with lots of room for different talents

Operations Manager (Current Employee)
Denver, CO

ProsComcast is a large, fluid organization that offers a wide array of opportunity for employees who want to get ahead, as well as some level of security and stability for people who want to get a job and keep it for a long time. The benefits are excellent, and top management seems to be doing a pretty good job of keeping Comcast competitive.

ConsSome long-time employees at the company should move on or move out. As in many large organizations, some decisions seem random and counterproductive. In my first year at the company, I was reorganized four times under three managers. It is a long way from top management to my position.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep your eye on the future, and our expanding competition, and don't get distracted by the random, short-term swings of the stock market.

Comcast great company to work for

Sales Representative (Current Employee)
    Boston, MA

I have been working at Comcast

Pros: free cable and matching of 401k - great people Cons: leadership sometimes not qualified to be leaders. Advice to Senior Management: Friends of friends do not typically make good employees unless… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Giant Communications vehicle with big dreams, strong leadership, deep pockets, a few potholes but worth the ride.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Comcast

Pros: The people of this company are great! What makes coming to work day in… Cons: Like most organizations there are some people who make your day to day unnecessarily challenging by bringing their own… Advice to Senior Management: Instead of being a fast following, it would be great to see the organization get out… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Comcast.

Worked for Comcast? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Comcast reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Comcast CEO Brian L. Roberts. All reviews posted anonymously by Comcast employees.