There are newer employer reviews for Comcast

Comcast is a solid place to work. Just remember that it is a large corporation.

Current Employee - Systems Engineer in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Systems Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Comcast

Pros

Free cable and internet! Good benefits and pay. A pretty solid company overall.

Cons

It's a huge corporation and is almost like the Microsoft of the cable industry. Change is slow. The chance of the employee stock purchase plan to skyrocket is nearly out of the question. The company is always under scrutiny by the media and not everything Comcast does is a reflection of each and every employee.

Embrace new technologies. Our internal systems (even the ones that are in current development) seem pretty outdated. I'm sure it's not as simple as that, but I do think there is room for improvement and innovation.

2179 Other Employee Reviews for Comcast (View Most Recent)

Comcastic Growing Pains....

Current Employee - Manager in Southfield, MI
    Current Employee - Manager in Southfield, MI

I have been working at Comcast

Pros

Fast paced, cutting edge company. Diverse workplace and lots of growth opportunities. Awesome benefit package and plenty of room for career growth.

Cons

Lots of reorganizing and no job security. Seems like company grew too fast. Bad customer service is a terrible problem. When you say you work at Comcast people always equate that with a company that providews terrible customer service. I am proud to work at Comcast....I wish we had good customer service so that customers would be able to depend on good service.

Continue to communicate with lower level employees, continue to explain the competition and how we can help. Get the call centers and techs to provide better customer service so we can get out of the tanks and out of the news for having the worst customer service.

Comcast is a fair reasonable place to work.

Current Employee - Hardware Engineer in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Hardware Engineer in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Comcast

Pros

They encourage self empowerment, and equal oportunity. They require skills updating and help keep you up to date. They hire excellent people.

Cons

The work load is a little overwhelming at times, but they encourage vacations.

Let us know we are in a stable work environment as the economy is shakey and making people nervous.

There are newer employer reviews for Comcast